- $38.50 for one G-Pass ticket for reserved mezzanine seating in section 208–210 (up to $86.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Olivia by the numbers: over 100 million albums sold, 4 Grammys, 1 Emmy, 10 #1 hits, and more than 15 top 10 singles—plus, she is an Officer of both the Order of Australia and the Order of the British Empire
- How listeners first fell in puppy-love with Olivia: with ’70s classics such as “Have You Never Been Mellow” and “I Honestly Love You”
- How that puppy-love became global Olivia mania: with her standout role as Sandy in Grease, which convinced generations of viewers that high school was the best
- Other highlights of Olivia’s career: popularizing roller skating in Xanadu, slimming the planet’s BMI index with “Physical,” overcoming breast cancer and becoming a health-awareness advocate
- What to expect from Olivia’s show: decades of melodic sunshine—including all of her solo and movie hits—backed by an eight-piece band, with proceeds benefitting the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.