What You'll Get
- $38.50 for one G-Pass ticket for reserved mezzanine seating in section 208–210 (up to $86.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Olivia by the numbers: over 100 million albums sold, 4 Grammys, 1 Emmy, 10 #1 hits, and more than 15 top 10 singles—plus, she is an Officer of both the Order of Australia and the Order of the British Empire
- How listeners first fell in puppy-love with Olivia: with ’70s classics such as “Have You Never Been Mellow” and “I Honestly Love You”
- How that puppy-love became global Olivia mania: with her standout role as Sandy in Grease, which convinced generations of viewers that high school was the best
- Other highlights of Olivia’s career: popularizing roller skating in Xanadu, slimming the planet’s BMI index with “Physical,” overcoming breast cancer and becoming a health-awareness advocate
- What to expect from Olivia’s show: decades of melodic sunshine—including all of her solo and movie hits—backed by an eight-piece band, with proceeds benefitting the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Cannot be used in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.