What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for 300-level sides (up to $52.20 value)
- $35 for one ticket for 200-level sides (up to $68.82 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Olivia by the numbers: over 100 million albums sold, 4 Grammys, 1 Emmy, 10 #1 hits, and more than 15 top 10 singles—plus, she is an Officer of both the Order of Australia and the Order of the British Empire
- How listeners first fell in puppy-love with Olivia: with ’70s classics such as “Have You Never Been Mellow” and “I Honestly Love You”
- How that puppy-love became global Olivia mania: with her standout role as Sandy in Grease, which convinced generations of viewers that high school was the best
- Other highlights of Olivia’s career: popularizing roller skating in Xanadu, slimming the planet’s BMI index with “Physical,” overcoming breast cancer and becoming a health-awareness advocate
- What to expect from Olivia’s show: decades of melodic sunshine—including all of her solo and movie hits—backed by an eight-piece band, with proceeds benefitting the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 6, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/21 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.