All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $26 for one G-Pass to Sister’s Christmas Catechism: The Mystery of the Magi’s Gold (up to $43.85 value)
- Part of the Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series
- Where: City Theatre
- Seating: Left-section row LD, LH, LL, or LM, right-section rows RB–RM, or center-section row CL. Only the right section is available for December 11, and both shows on December 13.
- Door time: 30 minutes before show time
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Thursday, December 11, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 12, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 13, at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sister’s Christmas Catechism: The Mystery of the Magi’s Gold
Sister’s Christmas Catechism: The Mystery of the Magi’s Gold is a rollicking retelling of the nativity story backed by musical mayhem. Co-written by Maripat Donovan, one of the co-authors of the acclaimed off-Broadway production Late Night Catechism, Sister’s Christmas Catechism follows Sister as she attempts to unearth what happened to the Magi’s gold—a mystery nearly as confounding as what happens to sunshine at night. Audience members become part of the fun, taking to the stage to assist in Sister’s hilarious whodunit by donning costumes and recreating the scene of the crime.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at City Theatre on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.