- $15 for one G-Pass to see the Great Lakes Invitational hockey tournament plus one t-shirt ($20 value for the t-shirt; $40 total value)
- Where: Joe Louis Arena
- Seating: upper-level general admission
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees and are good for both games on the selected day.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
Tickets for Sunday, December 28, include both of the following two games:
- Michigan against Michigan Tech at 3:30 p.m.
- Michigan State against Ferris State at 7 p.m.
Tickets for Monday, December 29, include both of the following games:
- Third-place game at 3:30 p.m.
- Championship game at 7 p.m.
Great Lakes Invitational
The Great Lakes Invitational celebrates a half-century of hard-hitting collegiate hockey when its 50th installment hits Joe Louis Arena on December 28 and 29. The Michigan Wolverines stand as the winningest team in tournament history with 15 titles to their name, but a 16th won’t come without a fight. The Wolverines have already suffered two losses this season to the Michigan Tech Huskies. Tech, of course, would be happy to add another bauble to their trophy case, which already features 10 titles and a vintage hot dog from each victorious campaign. Along with Michigan State, who boasts 12 titles, this year’s tournament features the first-ever appearance by Ferris State.