- Admission to see Jimmy Buffett
- When: Saturday, July 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Park
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for one ticket for field or lower level section (up to $157.96 value)
- $89 for four tickets for field or lower level section (up to $616.84 value)
- $39 for one ticket in sections 125–130 (up to $115.70 value)
$29 for one ticket in sections 213–216 or 338–42 (up to $60.08 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart; field and lower level sections are indicated in yellow.
- Jimmy Buffett is: a singer, best-selling novelist, successful restauranteur, and all around fella you’d like to have a fruity alcoholic beverage with
- His signature sound: mellow, tropical-themed country-pop songs with nautical—and sometimes naughty—overtones; a style otherwise known as “Gulf and Western”
- The hits that created Jimmy’s nation of loyal “Parrotheads”: “Margaritaville,” “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” “Come Monday”
- Excellent question to ask if you meet him: “Why didn’t you name your ‘Margaritaville’ restaurant ‘Jimmy’s Buffett?’”
- Special guest: John Fogerty, the lead singer of Creedence Clearwater Revival and member of the Rock and Roll and Songwriters Halls of Fame