- One G-Pass to Cirque Dreams Holidaze, part of the Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series
- When: December 16–19
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $42 for section F2 or F5, rows Q–Z; F5, rows G–J; F4, rows R–V; F2, rows S–Z; M2, rows BB–EE; M6, row EE; or M1 or M7, rows BB–EE on December 16-18 (up to $70.25 value)
- $33 for section F2 or F5, rows Q–Z on December 19 (up to a $54.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
Cirque Dreams Holidaze
What happens the night before Christmas when everyone is asleep? Are all homes silent without the stirring of creatures, just as described in “The Night Before Christmas?” What if the ornaments dangling from the Christmas tree came to life? Cirque Dreams answers these questions in its wildly imaginative production, Holidaze. As a cast of strongmen and acrobats dressed as ornaments spin, tumble, and creatively dismount a monstrous, lighted spruce, a live band boogies through a set of Christmas classics and original holiday tunes penned by Jill Winters and David Scott. The acrobats incorporate a large clock and other elements of the enchanting set into their stupefying stunts in a performance the New York Daily News describes as emanating “charm, sparkle, and talent by the sleighload.”