- $73 for one G-Pass to see Erykah Badu (up to $104.45 value)
- When: Saturday, December 27, at 8 p.m
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Seating: rows Y–Z or AA–PP of section F1 or F6, rows B–H of section GA3 or GA4, or rows F–K of section GA2 or GA5
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where the Erykah Badu sound exists: at the crossroads of jazz, soul, funk, and hip-hop—where Billie Holliday marries Marvin Gaye and the wedding band is the Wu Tang Clan
- When you first got hip to Badu: with Baduizm, the chart-topping, triple-platinum, critically adored debut that practically invented the Neo Soul genre and snagged the Grammy for Best R&B Album
- Other statues on her mantel: three more Grammys, two NAACP Image Awards, and three Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards
- Badu singles that made you a Baduist: “On and On,” “Apple Tree,” “Bag Lady”
- Where you’ve heard her recently: adding her bourbon-aged soprano to Janelle Monáe’s “Q.U.E.E.N.”
- What to expect from this show: a holiday special loaded with hits from the Badu canon
- Possible bonuses: her unique takes on traditional yuletide tunes; tracks from her forthcoming sixth studio album
- Get there early for: soul singer Tank (“Please Don’t Go”) and rapper DeJ Loaf (“Try Me”)