- $24 for one G-Pass to see Evil Dead: The Musical (up to $40.15 value)
- Where: City Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Thursday, October 16, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 17, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 18, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 23, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Evil Dead: The Musical
A treat for horror-movie buffs and fans of sing-along slapstick mutilation, Evil Dead: The Musical lovingly mutates Sam Raimi’s goofy and gory splatterfest trilogy into a gut-busting cult classic. Packed with pratfalls, a jaunty score, and gallons of old-fashioned gore, Evil Dead trebuchets audiences into a spooky remote cabin, where doomed college students succumb to possessive demonic forces more pesky and sinister than a pebble-filled sock. Limbs fly and heads roll as our hero, Ash, armed with his signature moxie and chainsaw, battles the undead while the cast is giddily eviscerated to show-stopping numbers such as “Do the Necronomicon” and “Look Who’s Evil Now.” Cheeky, campy, and catchier than an appendix removal, Evil Dead: The Musical rewards fans of the horror franchise while recruiting new generations into the cult.