- $33 for one G-Pass to see Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles, part of the Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series (up to $55.95 value)
- When: Sunday, May 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Fox Theatre Detroit
- Seating: floor 1 (rows AA–GG), gallery 3 or 4 (rows E–K), or gallery 2 or 5 (rows A–K)
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tickets to this tribute show could make a clever Mother’s Day gift.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles
- The Show: an all-encompassing chronological journey through the annals of Beatleology, from the band’s very first Ed Sullivan appearance to their rooftop sayonara
- The Cast: Mop-top dopplegängers drawn from the premier ‘70s Fab Four Broadway show Beatlemania and its silver-screen counterpart, Beatlemania: The Movie. They sound like The Beatles, look like The Beatles, and have played The Beatles longer than the actual Beatles.
- The Visuals: multimedia projections of footage from every era and a series of costume changes that signal the transition from suit-and-tie pretty boys to shaggy psychedelic vanguard
- The Acclaim: Rain took home the the 2011 Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Music Revue, and has received ringing endorsements from Epiphone (makers of the John Lennon and George Harrison signature guitar line) and Ludwig (makers of Ringo’s drums and immortality serum)
- The Set: two hours drawn from a repertoire of 200 classics, including staples such as “Hey Jude” and “Yesterday,” as well as songs The Beatles themselves never performed live, most notably “Strawberry Fields Forever”