- $36 for one G-Pass to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, part of the Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series (up to $55.95 value)
- When: 8 p.m. on Friday, October 23 or Saturday, October 24
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Seating: F3, rows FF–NN, or F4, rows HH–QQ
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Since its Broadway debut in 1982, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat has been recreated by innumerable troupes around the world thanks to its eclectic and catchy soundtrack. In Webber’s interpretation of the Biblical story, Joseph’s prophetic dreams and status as the favorite son incite jealousy in his brothers, who sell him into slavery. Joseph then faces many trials, adventures, and spiritual obstacles in Egypt, eventually leading to an audience with the Pharaoh. The show’s soundtrack incorporates a grab bag of unexpected genres, from the energetic disco-pop of “Go, Go, Go Joseph” to the Elvis-inspired rock of “Song of the King” and the 1920s Charleston of “Potiphar,” inspiring audiences to lindy hop in the aisles and challenge the local Greasers to a drag race.