What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass to see Kenny Rogers – Christmas and Hits Through the Years Tour with special guest Linda Davis and part of the Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series (up to $56.50 value)
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Seating: sections F2–F5 (rows EE–SS) or F6 (rows BB–QQ)
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Kenny Rogers – Christmas and Hits Through the Years
- Kenny Rogers is: the legendary Grammy-winning singer and beard-of-all-trades
- Kenny Rogers’ sound: “his lush, easy listening productions and smooth croons showed that country stars could conquer the pop audience,” according to AllMusic.com
- Hits you know: “The Gambler” and “Islands in the Stream”
- Hit you didn’t know was sung by Kenny Rogers: “Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)”
- Where you’ve heard it: the psychedelic bowling/Gulf War dream sequence in The Big Lebowski
- His career today: even after decades in the business, his nonstop performing has kept him in touch with every new generation—Spin praised his appearance as one of the key sets at Bonnaroo in 2012
- His beard today: still great
- What to expect at this concert: favorite songs from the past few decades, along with heartwarming holiday standards
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Fox Theatre on 12/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.