Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer’s 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Los Lonely Boys, Los Lobos, and Alejandro Escovedo
- When: Thursday, June 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $34 for main-floor sections F1 and F6 or gallery sections GA1–GA7 (up to a $55.70 value)
- $44 for main-floor sections F2–F5 or mezzanine sections M1–M7 (up to a $71.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Los Lonely Boys
Los Lonely Boys performing “Man to Beat” at Live on the Green in 2011
* Los tres hermanos: Henry Garza, Jojo Garza, and Ringo Garza * Self-described sound: “Texican Rock and Roll” * Definition of “Texican Rock and Roll”: 1: traditional Tejano fused with hickory-smoked blues and unabashed party rock; 2: ZZ Top’s quinceañera * Their debut single “Heaven” landed at number one on the Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart and earned a Grammy Award * Latest album: 2011’s Rockpango * Definition of “Rockpango”: Spanglish for “rock party”
Los Lobos performing “Evangeline” at the Bing Lounge in 2011
* Years that Los Lobos has been together, plus π: 43.1415926535… * Laymen’s introduction to Los Lobos: their 1987 cover of “La Bamba” * Number of Grammy Awards won: three * Latest Los Lobos album: 2010’s Tin Can Trust, which earned a Grammy nomination for “Best Americana Album” * What Los Lobos was doing in 2012: touring with Neil Young and Crazy Horse * Most offbeat collaboration: performing “Elmo and the Lavender Moon” with Elmo on Sesame Street
####Alejandro Escovedo * Although best known as an alternative country singer-songwriter, Escovedo got his start in the ‘70s San Francisco punk band The Nuns * Who The Nuns' opened for in their final concert: The Sex Pistols * Escovedo was named “Artist of the Decade” by [No Depression](http://archives.nodepression.com/1998/03/the-true-believer/) magazine in 1998 * Notable artists who contributed to his tribute album following a 2003 illness: Steve Earle, John Cale, The Jayhawks, and Son Volt * Albums worth mailing to all your friends and family members: 2002’s By The Hand of the Father and 2010’s Street Songs of Love