What You'll Get
Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women “ma’am” and men “daddy ma’am.” Tip your hat to the good ol’ days with this deal.
- One G-Pass to see Hank Williams, Jr. in concert
- When: Friday, June 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $52 for main floor sections F1, F2–F5 (rear), or F6 (up to an $86.35 value)
- $58 for main floor sections F2–F5 (front) (up to a $96.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Hank Williams, Jr.
* Hank Williams, Jr.'s age when he first played the Grand Ole Opry: 11 * Hank Williams, Jr.'s sound: a fusion of southern rock, blues, and outlaw country * Why is it called outlaw country?: Rooted more in rock 'n' roll and the blues, outlaw country was created as an alternative to the Nashville Sound, which was viewed by many musicians as being watered-down twang. The genre is also noted for the grittier subject matter of its songs, which often focus on drinking, tumultuous romance, and smuggling dodo eggs across the state line. * What instruments does Hank Williams, Jr. play?: guitar, bass guitar, upright bass, steel guitar, banjo, keyboards, harmonica, fiddle, saxophone, dobro, drums, and piano * How many times has he won Entertainer of the Year?: five—three times from the Academy of Country Music and twice from the Country Music Association * What was the widely reported turning point in his life?: a near-fatal mountain fall in which "every single one of those [facial] bones was broken—every single one." * Because of this, he's usually not seen without: a beard, hat, pair of sunglasses, one can of bigfoot repellant * Hits you may hear: "Born to Boogie," "Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound," "All My Rowdy Friends (Have Settled Down)," and "Good Friends, Good Whiskey, Good Lovin'" * Who was the senior to Hank Williams' junior?: legendary country singer Hank Williams, who was known for his hits "Your Cheatin' Heart," "Hey, Good Lookin'," and "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" * Who's the third to Hank Williams' junior?: outlaw country torchbearer Hank Williams III
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Fox Theatre on 6/28. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.