Grammy-winning pianist plays stirring new age music backed by percussion and string instruments
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 2, 2014.Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at House of Music & Entertainment. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Omar Akram's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
$20 for one ticket to see Omar Akram (up to $36.87 value)
When: Saturday, February 1, at 7:30 p.m.
Where: House of Music & Entertainment
Door time: 6:00 p.m.
Ticket values include all fees.<p>
* How Omar Akram describes his career: "My life’s work is connecting cultures and people through the universal expression of music.”
* Why he prefers instrumental music: “Because it is the most borderless form of expression I know."
* The reason he strives for a borderless form of expression: he's the son of a United Nations diplomat
* Two of his most well-known fans: Paulo Coelho and Deepak Chopra
* His most recent award: a Grammy for Best New Age Album for 2012's Echoes of Love