What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $43.19 value)
Classes and Locations
- Every Tuesday from June 6 to August 22
- 360 Chicago (94th floor of the Hancock Building): June 6, July 6 (Thursday), August 1
- Spirit of Chicago (Navy Pier): June 13, July 11, and August 8
- Morgan’s on Fulton: June 20, July 18, and August 15
- Loews Streeterville Social: June 27, July 25, and August 22
OmG Silent Yoga City View Tour
- What it is: a one-hour vinyasa flow yoga class where everyone wears wireless headsets to hear the instructor and house mix by a live DJ
- How can I hear the instructor?: The instructor’s guidance is piped through the headphones.
- Why?: Each yogi is in control of their own experience and wireless headsets to allow for no distractions from traffic, planes, construction or the city surrounding. No disruptions to your flow
- What should I bring? water and your yoga mat; noise-cancelling headphones and a morning snack will be provided
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.