What You'll Get
- $6.50 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $13.74 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
On the Border – The Ultimate Eagles Tribute
- What you’ll hear: breezy ballads and rocking hits tanned by the Southern California sun
- Who’s playing them: seven Eagles-loving musicians who’ve performed at venues including the Fillmore Charlotte, the Southern Fried Festival, and Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- Who they play: the band members nail harmonies of Glenn Frey and Don Henley, and pull off the talk-box guitar solos of Joe Walsh. The band includes Tracy Maples, Tim Giovanniello, Bill Morgan, Andy Young, Scott Sobota, and Bob Orazi
- The songs: the band covers his from ballads such as “Desperado” and “Lyin’ Eyes” to rave-ups including “Life in the Fast Lane” and “Heartache Tonight” with such accuracy and mastery, that listeners may confuse On the Border with the real Eagles
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.