What You'll Get
- $6.50 for one G-Pass to On the Border — The Ultimate Eagles Tribute (up to $13.22 value)
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
On the Border – The Ultimate Eagles Tribute
- What you’ll hear: breezy ballads and rocking hits tanned by the Southern California sun
- Who’s playing them: seven Eagles-loving musicians who’ve performed at venues including the Fillmore Charlotte, the Southern Fried Festival, and Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- Who they play: the five main players are each assigned a specific Eagle to emulate—Tracy Maples is Glenn Frey, Tim Giovanniello is Joe Walsh, Bill Morgan is Don Felder, Scoot Pittman is Don Henley, and Kenny Sparks is Timothy B. Schmidt
- The songs: they run the gamut from “Desperado” to “Life in the Fast Lane”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at The Fillmore Charlotte on 4/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.