What You'll Get
- One ticket to On the Town
- When: any show of your choice through Feb. 28
- Where: Lyric Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Click here to view the performance schedule
- $37 for the balcony ($37 value)
- $69 for the rear orchestra/side dress circle (up to $99 value)
- $79 for the orchestra/center dress circle on Tuesday–Thursday (up to $137.50 value)
- $89 for the orchestra/center dress circle on Friday–Sunday (up to $147.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
On the Town
Sailors Ozzie, Chip, and Gabey are finally on shore leave in The Big Apple, and they have just 24 hours to experience New York City, including a chance to discover love with the girl of their dreams. The comedy first charmed audiences as a ballet called Fancy Free, then a musical whose sparkling Leonard Bernstein numbers—including “New York, New York”—have become as iconic as the narrative itself, then as a film starring Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra before being revived on Broadway again.
Under the direction of Tony-winner John Rando, the performance of the sailors’ romantic quest is praised by the Wall Street Journal saying “The dance numbers are electrifying,” while the work of choreographer Joshua Bergasse nods to the story’s first balletic iteration while adding some heat. The New York Times has said the show is “one of those rare revivals that remind us what a hit show from long ago was originally all about” and that “you’ll be whisked back to a time when New York, New York, was a wonderland of pleasure, romance and hot fun”.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/10F8hy4. Contact Ticketmaster at (877) 250-2929 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Appropriate for ages 8+. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre. Not valid 2/13-2/15. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.