- One ticket to Once
- When: select dates, November 15–26
Additional dates available, October 23–November 15
- Where: Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Final performance of Once on Broadway is January 4th.
- $65 for the mezzanine section, sides E–G (up to $98 value)
- $95–$102 for the orchestra section (up to $140.50–$150.50 value). The sell price and value vary depending on the performance date.
- Click here to view the seating chart
When his girlfriend leaves him, a heartbroken Dublin musician decides to give up on music after playing one last time. But a Czech woman hears his song, and convinces him to play again. That chance meeting soon blossoms into a creative partnership and friendship—and maybe something more.
Based on the Oscar-winning film, Once transports the movie’s acclaimed songs to a stripped down, intimate stage. The Broadway production earned multiple accolades upon its debut—including eight Tony Awards, four Drama Desk Awards, and one Grammy Award—with praise for its talented cast. New York Post critic Elisabeth Vincentelli called it a “gem of a show” that “wins its standing ovations the old-fashioned way: with a love story, great songs, compelling characters and inventive stagecraft.” The final Broadway performance is January 4.