What You'll Get
- $16 for one general admission ticket (up to $24.60 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, February 3, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, February 5, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 8, at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 12, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 15, at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 17, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, February 19, at 2 p.m.
Once Upon a Mattress
- The Original: You probably encountered it first as The Princess and the Pea—but this version’s a little different than the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale.
- The Plot: In this farcical update, Prince Dauntless the Drab is forbidden from marrying any princess who fails his wicked mother’s unfair tests—and worse yet, none in the kingdom are allowed to marry until the Prince finds a bride.
- The Music: Mary Rodgers and Marshall Barer composed a score of instant classics, from “Sensitive,” in which Queen Aggravain devises the test that’s sure to foil the Prince’s newest suitor, to “The Swamps of Home,” Princess Winnifred the Woebegone’s brash and unrefined ode to her mucky home country.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2017. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.