All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to The Bullpen (up to $34.90 value)
- When: select dates, July 29–August 29
- Where: The Playroom Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- What it’s about: a man put on trial for a crime he claims he’s not guilty of
- Who it stars: longtime writer and first-time actor Joe Assadourian, who penned the 18-character one-man play
- Fun fact: Assadourian spent 12 years in prison and authored this play while there
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 14 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Playroom Theater
The Playroom Theater is small by design. Founder Eric Krebs has produced shows on Broadway, but with this space, he says on the the theater's website, "I want this to be a place where industry professionals can pop over for a reading, a backer's audition or a small production of a work in progress." Just five rows of seats and a stage fill a black-box theater that's ideal for one-person shows or any emotionally intimate work of theater.