What You'll Get
- $24 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra seating in rows B–E (up to $45.95 value)
- $19 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra seating in rows F–AA (up to $35.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charles Ross’s One-Man Star Wars Trilogy
- A Long Time Ago: 2002, specifically, Charles Ross first took his one-man show on tour
- In A Galaxy Far, Far Away: rebellions rise, empires strike back, and a man reveals that he is his own father
- Charles Ross’s Other Shows: when he isn’t pretending to swing laser swords, he’s pretending to swing real ones in One-Man Lord of the Rings
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.