What You'll Get
- One ticket for One-Man Star Wars Trilogy, starting from $42
- Click here to view all available dates, showtimes, and the seating chart
Charles Ross’s One-Man Star Wars Trilogy
- A Long Time Ago: 2002, specifically, Charles Ross first took his one-man show on tour
- In A Galaxy Far, Far Away: rebellions rise, empires strike back, and a man reveals that he is his own father
- Who He Plays: all the characters, plus the ships, the sound effects, the musical score, and more
- Who Should See It: as the producers put it, the show is suitable for “fans from ages 6 to Yoda”
- What to Wear: Costumes, if you feel like it. Leia’s hairdo or Han’s jacket are fair game, but weapons and masks aren’t allowed.
- Charles Ross’s Other Shows: when he isn’t pretending to swing laser swords, he’s pretending to swing real ones in One-Man Lord of the Rings
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1WD9ahL. Contact Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place at (312) 977-1700 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. One-Man Star Wars Trilogy performed with permission of Lucasfilm Ltd. All `Star Wars' elements property of Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.