What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket to One More Time - A Tribute to Daft Punk (up to $22.47 value)
- When: Thursday, November 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Nights
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
One More Time — A Tribute To Daft Punk
- What era of Daft Punk they pay tribute to: the Alive 2007 tour
- Why Alive 2007 was so special: it was the French House musicians’ first tour in nearly a decade
- Why else it was so special: chrome robot helmets, a massive pyramid that emanated lasers
- Does One More Time replicate both of these things?: Oh yeah. They wear the helmets and stand on a full-scale replica of the pyramid as kaleidoscopic light pulsates into the crowd.
- Lyric the crowd is most likely to obey from the band’s namesake song: “Don’t stop the dancing!”
- Lyric most likely to confuse the crowd: “Help! This robot helmet won’t come off. I can’t breathe!”
- What else you’ll hear during the 75-minute set: various Daft Punk anthems, club-ready floorshakers, and One More Time’s own remixes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mill City Nights. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects AXS' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mill City Nights
A rock 'n' roll sanctuary with an industrial aesthetic, Mill City Nights keeps downtown Minneapolis hopping with a unending parade of nationally touring musicians. Audiences can get up close to acts on the ground-level dance floor, or head up the metal stairs to grab a seat or lounge at a table. Down in the basement, The Nether Bar serves craft beers such as Summit, Fulton, and Finnegan's, while high-definition flatscreens broadcast sets from upstairs. The sleek decor and updated equipment add up to a winning venue, one that attracts acts as varied as Skinny Puppy, Easton Corbin, and Todd Rundgren to its stage.