What You'll Get
- $50 for one G-Pass to ONE MusicFest (up to $65.25 value)
- When: Saturday, September 12, 2015
- Where: Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here to view the lineup
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Ms. Lauryn Hill: She first floored you as L-Boogie (the rich and raspy alto of ’90s rebel R&B trio the Fugees), changed the game with the essential The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, and then proved she hadn’t lost her edge with 2014’s politically-charged, Ferguson-focused “Black Rage.” Recently she’s lent her smoky voice to the compilation, Nina Revisited: A Tribute to Nina Simone.
- The Roots: This venerable Philly hip-hop outfit, founded by rhyme-master Black Thought and ubiquitous drummer ?uestlove, made their mark as one of the first real bands in hip-hop. Somehow they’ve since managed to record Grammy-nominated albums while juggling their day/night job on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
- A$AP Rocky: With the hooks and hazy swagger found in his debut mixtape, Live. Love. A$AP, Rocky became the breakout artist of the A$AP Mob hip-hop collective and landed two No. 1 albums in a row. The latest, At. Long. Last. A$AP, is packed with hits such as “Everyday” (featuring Rod Stewart) and “Jukebox Joints” (featuring Kanye).
- Wale: This D.C. rapper’s pulsing rhythms, mighty lexicon, and snappy syntax earned him a coveted role in Rick Ross’s Maybach Music empire, a Grammy nomination for “Lotus Flower Bomb,” a Soul Train Award, and BET’s Best Club Banger Hip Hop Award. Expect infectious hits such as “Chillin’,” “World Tour,” and tracks from his latest Seinfeld-inspired mixtape, The Album About Nothing.
- Janelle Monae: This psychedelic soul singer, producer, and Cover Girl model has scored six Grammy nominations (including three for her vocal turn in .fun’s “We Are Young”), a slew of video awards (and praise from Prince) for the striking Erykah Badu collaboration “Q.U.E.E.N.,” and love from her hometown of Boston, which proclaimed October 16, “Janelle Monáe Day.”
- Other Very Notable Acts: Raekwon | Ghostface Killah | Big Krit | Scarface | Eightball & MJG | Jidenna | SZA | St. Beauty | Raury | The Internet | Bun B | Roman Gianarthur | Deep Cotton
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.