What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved (gold level, as indicated on the seating chart)
- Click here to view the seating chart
One Night in Memphis
- The inspiration: the time Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Johnny Cash came together for an impromptu jam session at Sun Studio Records in Memphis, Tennessee in 1956. The recordings of their serendipitous encounter emerged years later and were assembled into an album titled Million Dollar Quartet.
- The show: Four musicians re-create the atmosphere and energy of that famous night by looking and sounding just like Presley, Perkins, Lewis, and Cash in a live rock-and-roll concert.
- What you’ll hear: everything from “Blue Suede Shoes” and “Hound Dog” to “Great Balls of Fire” and “Walk the Line”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.