- $23.75 for one ticket to One Night of Queen performed By Gary Mullen and the Works (up to a $47.50 value)
- When: Thursday, April 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Youkey Theatre at The Lakeland Center
- Seating: reserved orchestra section 1 or 5
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
One Night of Queen
- The man with the stratospheric voice, mustache panache, and snug white pants of Freddie Mercury: Gary Mullen
- The guitarist with the thoroughbred axe power of Brian May: David Brockett
- The band that keeps Queen on the throne: Gary Mullen & The Works
- Where Gary first caught mass attention: as winner of Britain’s Stars in Their Eyes, a TV competition for celebrity impersonators
- The live experience: arena rock executed with operatic intensity, and accompanied by a dazzling light show
- Some of the songs to shake your fists, clap your hands, and empty your lighter to: “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Fat Bottomed Girls,” and “Don’t Stop Me Now”
The Lakeland Center
It’s almost easier to count who hasn’t played at the Lakeland Center than who has. Since the all-purpose venue opened in 1974, its many halls have seen such stars as Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Jerry Seinfeld, Prince, Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan, and Kathy Gifford. Besides the top-tier lineup of music and comedy acts, The Lakeland Center also hosts theatrical productions, conventions and festivals, and seasonal ice skating for all ages.