- $34.50 for one G-Pass to One Night of Queen (up to $57.95 value)
- When: Monday, March 15 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Rosemont Theatre
- Seating: main floor sections 107–111, rows R–W, or balcony sections 203–209, rows A–F
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
One Night of Queen
- Why there’s only one night: because the band turns back into Gary Mullen and The Works at the stroke of midnight
- Proof of Mullen’s soulmate-level ability to pull off Freddie Mercury’s voice and snug white pants: He was the winner of Stars in their Eyes, a British celebrity-impersonator reality show.
- Visuals accompanying hits such as “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Fat Bottomed Girls,” and “Don’t Stop Me Now”: an ultra-intense light show