What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for B-Ring seating in rows 14–25 (up to $50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
One Night of Queen: Performed by Gary Mullen & The Works
- The man with the stratospheric voice, mustache panache, and snug white pants of Freddie Mercury: Gary Mullen
- The guitarist with the thoroughbred axe power of Brian May: David Brockett
- The band that keeps Queen on the throne: Gary Mullen & The Works
- Where Gary first caught mass attention: as winner of Britain’s Stars in Their Eyes, a TV competition for celebrity impersonators
- The live experience: arena rock executed with operatic intensity, and accompanied by a dazzling light show
- Some of the songs to shake your fists, clap your hands, and empty your lighter to: “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Fat Bottomed Girls,” and “Don’t Stop Me Now”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2017. May buy multiple. Redeem starting 3/2 at 12 p.m. for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.