All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- One G-Pass to see One Night Of Queen, starting from $29
- Seating: sections 107 or 111 (rows R-W)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
One Night of Queen: Performed by Gary Mullen & The Works
- The man with the stratospheric voice, mustache panache, and snug white pants of Freddie Mercury: Gary Mullen
- The guitarist with the thoroughbred axe power of Brian May: David Brockett
- The band that keeps Queen on the throne: Gary Mullen & The Works
- Where Gary first caught mass attention: as winner of Britain’s Stars in Their Eyes, a TV competition for celebrity impersonators
- The live experience: arena rock executed with operatic intensity, and accompanied by a dazzling light show
- Some of the songs to shake your fists, clap your hands, and empty your lighter to: “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Fat Bottomed Girls,” and “Don’t Stop Me Now”
The Fine Print