It feels great to give money to someone, especially if that someone is a child and that child grows up to win the big baseball championship. Back a winner with this GrouponLive deal.
- One Night Out: First Annual Summer Night of Fashion and Hip-Hop
- When: Saturday, June 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Holy Apostles Ballroom in Chelsea
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $19 for one general-admission ticket (up to a $32.64 value)
- $49 for one VIP ticket (up to a $106.49 value). This option includes limited, shared bottle service.
- $129 for three VIP tickets (up to a $264.74 value). This option includes limited, shared bottle service.
- $209 for a private VIP table for up to six (up to a $421.95 value). This option includes two premium bottles.<p>
One Night Out
- The mission of One Night Out: to celebrate New York’s rising stars in hip-hop and street fashion, and raise money for CouldYou?
- The mission of Could You?: to fight poverty in Mozambique through local immersion and onsite support
- Hosted by: Kevin Navayne, best known as Detective Ray Jackson on CSI: NY
- Fashions by: Racquel “Coco” Mills from VH1’s Love & Hip Hop
- Rhymes by: Livin Proof and Geda K
- Spinning all night: DJ J-Hooks, anyone who gets rowdy and decides to hang from the ceiling fan
- Labels repped: Roc-A-Fella and Get Low Records
- Food by: Noel’s Kitchen
- Drinks by: J Adoniisz Mixology
- Special guests: supermodel Monica Watkins, Vogue and Elle print model Sheila J, fashion photographers Peshean Zhang and Al Rodriguez
- Most surprising guest: WWE’s Gene Snitsky
- Open wine bar: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.<p>
Holy Apostles Ballroom in Chelsea, Manhattan
296 9th Ave.
New York, NY 10001