What You'll Get
It feels great to give money to someone, especially if that someone is a child and that child grows up to win the big baseball championship. Back a winner with this deal.
- One Night Out: First Annual Summer Night of Fashion and Hip-Hop
- When: Saturday, June 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Holy Apostles Ballroom in Chelsea
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $19 for one general-admission ticket (up to a $32.64 value)
- $49 for one VIP ticket (up to a $106.49 value). This option includes limited, shared bottle service.
- $129 for three VIP tickets (up to a $264.74 value). This option includes limited, shared bottle service.
- $209 for a private VIP table for up to six (up to a $421.95 value). This option includes two premium bottles.<p>
One Night Out
- The mission of One Night Out: to celebrate New York’s rising stars in hip-hop and street fashion, and raise money for CouldYou?
- The mission of Could You?: to fight poverty in Mozambique through local immersion and onsite support
- Hosted by: Kevin Navayne, best known as Detective Ray Jackson on CSI: NY
- Fashions by: Racquel “Coco” Mills from VH1’s Love & Hip Hop
- Rhymes by: Livin Proof and Geda K
- Spinning all night: DJ J-Hooks, anyone who gets rowdy and decides to hang from the ceiling fan
- Labels repped: Roc-A-Fella and Get Low Records
- Food by: Noel’s Kitchen
- Drinks by: J Adoniisz Mixology
- Special guests: supermodel Monica Watkins, Vogue and Elle print model Sheila J, fashion photographers Peshean Zhang and Al Rodriguez
- Most surprising guest: WWE’s Gene Snitsky
- Open wine bar: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 8, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting 5/19 for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Set NYC. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects The Set NYC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at event start time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.