All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to “One Night Stand” featuring H-Town, Kelly Price, Ginuwine, and Avant
- When: Sunday, March 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Arie Crown Theater
- Seating: main floor
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $48 for main floor ($80.21 value)
- $35 for rear main floor ($58.69 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“One Night Stand”
- H-Town: The Houston duo of Solomon “Shazam” Conner and Darryl “GI” Jackson turned stereos into saunas and scored a Soul Train Music Award for their innuendo-free breakout hit “Knockin’ Da Boots,” and later continued that sensual footwear theme with “Knockin’ Your Heels.”
- Kelly Price: This powerhouse vocalist and seven-time Grammy nominee got her start backing Mariah Carey on “Fantasy” and elevating Biggie’s “Mo Money, Mo Problems” with her sugary mezzo-soprano croon. She later carved out a solo career that veers from romantic ballads such as “Secret Love” and “As We Lay” to soul-stirring gospel.
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- Avant: Channeling Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, and R. Kelly, the self-described “new voice of modern soul” is best known for sensual, high thread-count slow jams such as “Separated,” “Break Ya Back,” and “Makin’ Good Love.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arie Crown Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arie Crown Theater
The Arie Crown Theater—named after Lithuanian-native business tycoon, Arie Crown, and Theater, his loyal shar pei—has been a Chicago staple since 1960. Although its home at McCormick Place caught fire in 1967, somehow the theater was spared. It emerged from the smoke to welcome the biggest names in entertainment to its stage, acts including the Rolling Stones, the Temptations, the Bolshoi Ballet, and Jerry Seinfeld as well as stagings of Hello Dolly with Carol Channing and The King and I with Yul Brenner.