- One of Us: The Chapel
- When: Friday, March 28, Saturday, March 29, or Sunday, March 30, at 7 p.m. or 9 p.m.
- Where: St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- for one ticket (up to value)
- for two tickets (up to value)
One of Us: The Chapel
When you enter a theater, the first thing you usually do is find your seat. But in One of Us: The Chapel, there are no seats. A truly immersive experience, the production invites audience members to instead wander St. Paul’s Lutheran Church to witness various rituals, scenes, and tableaus inspired by Williamsburg’s storied past. These 26 devised pieces include works both narrative and non-narrative. In “Death is a Salesman,” for instance, a used-car salesman and a dissatisfied customer end up discussing the metaphysical, while the more abstract “The Stoic” positions a figure with a stained glass head inside a room scrawled with words. This iteration of One of Us discusses the changes of Brooklyn, similar to how the sold-out run in London examined the city’s famed Whitechapel district.