All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for two general-admission tickets (up to $18 value)
- $22 for four general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
“One Wife Too Many”
- The cast: Velvet, Phoebe, Rita, and Alicia, James Holden’s not-quite-dead, not-quite-divorced, not-quite-annulled, and current wife, respectively.
- The story: After returning from his honeymoon with Alicia, James begin casting the role of his TV wife when a cavalcade of former loves very suddenly re-enters the equation
- The playwright: Tony Howell, an Indiana native, spent 30 years as a high-school English and Theater teacher before writing the play in 2013.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fountain Community Theater
Fountain Community Theater opened its doors in 2014 in order to, in the staff's own words, "bring Fountain together through theater and arts." Though their professional backgrounds are in other fields, every founding member shared a passion for family entertainment, along with a drive to inspire young audiences. And while they admit their beginnings took some trial and error, and some improvisation, the team stocked its inaugural season with a staggering 10 productions that include musicals, comedies, dramas, murder mystery plays, and children's theater. If its debut dectet of plays is any indication, Fountain theatergoers will enjoy countless outings in the years to come.