Roadies are the unsung heroes of rock shows—moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating bands against each city’s local poxes. Prepare to rock with this Groupon.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see OneRepublic (up to a $51.85 value)
- When: Thursday, August 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Section: orchestra, rows F–DD; no table set-up
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Coolers and carry-ins are prohibited.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
OneRepublic performing "All the Right Moves" live
* OneRepublic songs you may know: "Stop and Stare," "All the Right Moves" * Song you should know: the shimmering "Life in Color" from 2013's Native * Song you definitely know: "Apologize" * Record number of radio plays "Apologize" received in one week: 10,300 * Platinum certifications "Apologize" received: enough that if they were all melted down and recast, they could make 16 record-sized dinner plates * OneRepublic's connection to Timbaland's records: His remix of "Apologize" appeared on 2007's Timbaland Presents Shock Value. * Connection to Timbaland's pen: He signed OneRepublic to Mosley Music Group. * Reasons songwriter Ryan Tedder had a great 2007: The remix of "Apologize" hung out at the top of the charts with Leona Lewis's "Bleeding Love," also cowritten by Tedder. * Unexpected covers the band has played on tour: Beastie Boys' "Sabotage," The White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army"