What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see OneRepublic & The Script (up to $33 value)
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Isleta Amphitheater
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values includes all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
OneRepublic & the Script
- OneRepublic songs you may know: “Stop and Stare,” “All the Right Moves”
- Song you should know: the shimmering “Life in Color” from 2013’s Native
- Song you definitely know: “Apologize”
- Record number of radio plays “Apologize” received in one week: 10,300
- Latest top-five hit: “Counting Stars”
- Unexpected covers the band has played on tour: Beastie Boys’ “Sabotage,” The White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army”
- Where else you’ve seen frontman Ryan Tedder: on NBC’s The Voice
- How The Script got its start: playing pubs in the musicians’ native Dublin
- How The Script catapulted into stardom: the band was handpicked by U2 and Paul McCartney to open sold-out stadium shows
- The band’s sound in two words: “Celtic Soul”
- What that sound sounds like: a drift of poignant lyricism, shimmering guitars and soulful harmonies that pirouette atop hip-hop beats
- Songs you may hear: “Breakeven (Falling to Pieces),” “The Man Who Can’t Be Moved,” “Hall of Fame”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Isleta Amphitheater on 5/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.