- $36 for one G-Pass to see OneRepublic (up to $58.75 value)
- When: Thursday, August 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: UNO Lakefront Arena
- Seating: second level, sections A–C or Q–T
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values includes all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- OneRepublic songs you may know: “Stop and Stare,” “All the Right Moves”
- Song you definitely know: “Apologize”
- Record number of radio plays “Apologize” received in one week: 10,300
- Unexpected covers the band has played on tour: Beastie Boys’ “Sabotage,” The White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army”
- Where else you’ve seen frontman Ryan Tedder: on NBC’s The Voice
- Cool things about opener Jamie Scott: the folk-rocker was in the movie Step Up and sang on the soundtrack, and he collaborated on One Direction singles such as “Story Of My Life” and “You & I”
- Cool things about opener Christina Perri: the singer-songwriter learned how to play guitar watching videos of Blind Melon, and she penned the hit “A Thousand Years” for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1