- One G-Pass to see OneRepublic & The Script
- When: Saturday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values includes all fees.<p>
- $18 for general admission lawn (up to a $32 value)
- $23.50 for sections 11–12 or 16–17 (up to a $45.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
OneRepublic & the Script
- OneRepublic songs you may know: “Stop and Stare,” “All the Right Moves”
- Song you should know: the shimmering “Life in Color” from 2013’s Native
- Song you definitely know: “Apologize”
- Record number of radio plays “Apologize” received in one week: 10,300
- Latest top-five hit: “Counting Stars”
- Unexpected covers the band has played on tour: Beastie Boys’ “Sabotage,” The White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army”
- Where else you’ve seen frontman Ryan Tedder: on NBC’s The Voice
- How The Script got its start: playing pubs in the musicians’ native Dublin
- How The Script catapulted into stardom: the band was handpicked by U2 and Paul McCartney to open sold-out stadium shows
- The band’s sound in two words: “Celtic Soul”
- What that sound sounds like: a drift of poignant lyricism, shimmering guitars and soulful harmonies that pirouette atop hip-hop beats
- Songs you may hear: “Breakeven (Falling to Pieces),” “The Man Who Can’t Be Moved,” “Hall of Fame”<p>