- One ticket to an Ontario Fury indoor soccer match
- Where: Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $7 for corner seating in sections 101, 102, 106, 108, 112, 114, 118, and 119 ($15 value)
- $10 for midfield seating in sections 103–105 and 115–117 ($20 value)
- $15 for glass front-row seating ($40 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Las Vegas Legends on Saturday, January 3, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Harrisburg Heat on Friday, January 9, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Turlock Express on Saturday, January 17, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Las Vegas Legends on Sunday, January 18, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Sacramento Surge on Saturday, February 7, at 7 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Sockers on Thursday, February 12, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
This is only the Ontario Fury’s second season as a team, but already they find themselves neck and neck with the league’s staunchest franchise, the San Diego Sockers. San Diego has claimed four league championships in the past six years, and the Fury are right along with them in the standings. Fittingly, Ontario’s final home game of the season welcomes the Sockers to Citizens Business Bank Arena for a showdown that may well determine the Pacific Division—and see if the goal nets have to work during the playoffs before spending the summer as hammocks.
In 2013, the Ontario Fury added their name to the Inland Empire’s lineup of professional teams. But rather than trying to grow its players from rich California soil, the freshly born franchise held open tryouts throughout the summer, filling its roster with area talent in the process. The team stuck close to home in finding a name, too, when it held a “Name the Team” contest that put the duty in the hands of the fans. The Fury moniker has since been surrounded with a fiery logo and colors designed to reflect Inland Empire’s character, and its hot and windy climate.