Making an audience laugh is hard, especially now that all rubber chickens are in the hands of a few powerful supercomedians. See some original material with this GrouponLive deal.
- Comedy show for two or four with tickets to future shows
- When: any non-special event show through May 31
- Where: Ontario Improv
- Seating: assigned upon redemption
- Door time: 1 hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the calendar. <p>
- $20 for a comedy show for two, plus two tickets to any non-special event future show (up to $96 value)
- $39 for a comedy show for four, plus four tickets to any non-special event future show (up to $192 value)<p>
Ontario Improv requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person, but the beers included in this Groupon count towards that minimum
Guy Torry (February 20–23)
Original member of The Kings of Comedy seen on Martin and Moesha
Warning: contains coarse language
**[Steve Byrne](http://www.stevebyrnelive.com/) (February 27–March 2)**
The lead in Sullivan & Son has also been seen on The Tonight Show, Chappelle's Show, and two of his own one-hour specials on Comedy Central Warning: contains sexual situations, terrible dance moves
**[Loni Love](http://lonilove.com/) (April 4–6)**
Chelsea Lately regular also seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, and her own headlining Comedy Central special Warning: contains coarse language, terrifying tales of Kanye West’s ego
####Ontario Improv At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.
94% of 675 customers recommend
“Great place to visit and have a good time”
“Great time ”
“Absolutely a wonderful time ”