- Any non-special standup-comedy event
- When: through August 31
- Where: Ontario Improv
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar.
- $20 for a comedy show for two, plus two tickets to any non-special future event (up to $104 value)
- $38 for a comedy show for four, plus four tickets to any non-special future event (up to $208 value)
Ontario Improv requires a two-item minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Maronzio Vance (May 22–25)
As seen on Comedy Central, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Last Comic Standing
Warning: contains ethnically charged humor in order to make jabs at bigotry
Christina Pazsitzky (July 24–27)
As seen on TruTV, MTV, and E!’s Chelsea Lately
Warning: contains very strong language and adamant opinions about perpetual breeding
Tom Segura (July 24–27)
Star of the Netflix comedy special Completely Normal and host of the podcast Your Mom’s House
Warning: contains adult language and a blatant example of schadenfreude
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club’s calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.