What You'll Get
- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through December 9, excluding special events
- Where: Ontario Improv
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime on Tuesday and Wednesday, 90 minutes before showtime Thursday–Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $20 for two tickets to a comedy show and two tickets to a future show (up to $80 value)
- $38 for four tickets to a comedy show and four tickets to a future show (up to $160 value)
Ontario Improv requires a two-item minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
- Filipino Kingz of Comedy: 10/10–10/12
- Comedia En Espanol: 10/14
- Erik Griffin: 10/23–10/26
- Trish Guinn: 10/28
- The Smash Bros - Cory & Chad: 10/30–11/2
- Conner McSpadden: 11/4
- Andrew Steele: 11/5
- Comedia En Espanol: 11/11
- Lahna Turner: 11/12
- Ian Bagg: 11/20–11/23
- Conner McSpadden: 12/2
- Andrew Steele: 12/3
- Finesse Mitchell: 12/4–12/7
- Comedia En Espanol: 12/9
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club’s calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 10, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 48 hours in advance; Subject to availability. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Ontario Improv. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ontario Improv's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime on Tuesday and Wednesday. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime Thursday–Sunday. Not valid for special events. Lineup subject to change. 2-item minimum. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.