What You'll Get
- $5 for Comedia En Espanol con Richard Villa on Tuesday, October 13, at 8 p.m (up to $20 value)
- $5 for Mike Young on Wednesday, October 14, at 8 p.m. (up to $20 value)
- $8 for John Heffon on Thursday, October 15, at 8 p.m (up to $20 value)
- $5 for Laughfest: Family Comedy for All Ages on Saturday, October 17, at 2 p.m (up to $20 value)
- $5 for John Heffon on October 15 at 8 p.m., October 16 at 7:30 or 9:45 p.m., October 17 at 8 p.m. or 9:15 p.m., or October 18 at 7 p.m. (up to $20 value)
- Comedia En Espanol con Richard Villa: Host of the popular Refried Fridays comedy series; also seen in the film Breaking Wind, on HBO Latino, and in opening slots for Gabriel Iglesias and Carlos Mencia
- John Heffon: Last Comic Standing finalist and radio personality who has appeared on VH1, Comedy Central Presents, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Laughfest: Family Comedy for All Ages: Ace standups deliver big laughs without going blue in an afternoon of family-friendly comedy
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+; 13+ for Laughfest. 2-item minimum purchase order required. Dress code enforced. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ontario Improv
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.