- $5-8 for one ticket to a comedy show (up to $18–$20 value)
- When: select dates, December 4–20
- Where: Ontario Improv
- General admission
- Door time: two hours before showtime unless otherwise indicated
- Cristela Alonzo on Friday, December 4, at 9:45 p.m., Saturday, December 5, at 9:15 p.m., Sunday, December 6, at 7 p.m,
- Deon Cole on Wednesday, December 9, at 8 p.m
- Aaron Kleiber on Thursday, December 10, at 8 p.m., Friday, December 11, at 9:45 p.m., Saturday, December 12, at 9:15 p.m., Sunday, December 13, at 7 p.m.
- Mark Viera on Thursday, December 17, at 8 p.m., Friday, December 18, at 7:30 p.m. or 9:45 p.m., Saturday, December 19, at 7 p.m. or 9:15 p.m., Sunday, December 20, at 8 p.m.,
- Cristela Alonzo: Seen on Conan, the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, and Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand Up Revolution
- Deon Cole: Emmy nominated writer and guest correspondent on Conan featured on Def Comedy Jam, Showtime at the Apollo, and the ABC hit series Black-ish
- Aaron Kleiber: Toured with Jim Breuer, Bob Saget, and Steve-O; heard multiple times on Doug Benson’s podcast, Doug Loves Movies; and seen on Gotham Comedy Live
- Mark Viera: “Latin Prince of Comedy” featured on Comic View and 1st Amendment Standup
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.