- $5–$12.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
- Piolin Presents: “New Year’s Eve Eve en Español”: Ring in the night before New Year’s Eve with Richard Villa, the host of the popular Refried Fridays comedy series and a standup who’s appeared on HBO Latino and in the film Breaking Wind.
- Ian Bagg: The finalist from Season 9 of Last Comic Standing has also been seen on Comedy Central Presents, MVP: Most Vertical Primate, and in his own Showtime special.
- Chris Spencer: Comedy Central, HBO, and BET are just a few of the networks that have benefitted from this writer, producer, and performer—not even counting his two Showtime specials.
- J Anthony Brown: After this tailor-turned-performer became a staff writer on The Arsenio Hall Show, he appeared on BET, the Tom Joyner Morning Show, and the WB’s Like Family.
- Laughfest: Family Comedy: Comedic magician Justin Rivera, who’s been seen on Comedy Central and America’s Got Talent, headlines this family friendly event for ages 13 and up.
- Faizon Love: You’ve seen this funnyman in Friday, Elf, The Replacements, and Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.
- Finesse Mitchell: He’s a former cast member of Saturday Night Live who’s also made appearances on Late Night with Conan O’Brien and Comedy Central Presents.
- Psychic Medium Bill Philipps: Tapping into his connection with the paranormal, Philipps delivers messages from loved ones who’ve passed away to those still in this realm.
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.