What You'll Get
- $5–$11 for one general-admission ticket (up to $22 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
- Jamie Lissow: He’s a cohort of Rob Schneider, and you’ve seen him on The Tonight Show, as a regular panelist on Fox News’s Red Eye, and during his own special on Comedy Central.
- Moranzio Vance: North Carolina native who has appeared on The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, Jamie Foxx’s Laffaplooza on Comedy Central, Wanda Sykes: Wanda Does It, and Last Call with Carson Daly, and written for The Boondocks and Last Comic Standing.
- The Dirty Show featuring Cory & Chad: Also known as the Smash Brothers, Cory and Chad are identical twins with non-identical personalities—Cory’s the good one, Chad’s the bad one. More than their faces match, though: they’ve got an identical knack for nailing a punchline.
- Sebastian Cetina: Sebastian has seized the spotlight at the Latino Laugh Festival and other high-profile events with sets that blend celebrity impressions with everyday absurdities.
- Tommy Davidson: Thanks in part to his versatile physicality and spot-on impressions, Tommy’s well known for his stint as a cast member of In Living Color, as well as roles in such blockbusters as Woo, Booty Call, and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls.
- John Witherspoon: Best known as Willie Jones in Friday and as the voice of Robert “Granddad” Freeman in the animated show The Boondocks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Two-item minimum. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ontario Improv
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.