- $25 for one ticket to an Ontario Reign game, plus one ticket to an additional home game through the end of December (a $34.50 value for each ticket). See the schedule.
- When: Against the Colorado Eagles on Friday, December 5, at 7 p.m. or on Saturday, December 6, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Seating: Wrap Around Attack (sections 106–114)
- Door time: 1 hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
Even though they’re Pacific Division rivals, the Ontario Reign and Colorado Eagles have yet to square off this season at Citizens Business Bank Arena. But even if the two teams don’t get together for a white-elephant gift exchange at Christmas, they’ll still get to know each other really well in December when they meet seven times at Citizens Business Bank Arena. In addition to the Eagles, the Reign will also host some other division foes next month, including the Bakersfield Condors on December 10 and the Utah Grizzlies on December 12. No matter the opponent, the Reign is likely to lean on goalie Joe Cannata, who leads the ECHL in save percentage so far this season.
From 2001–2015, the Reign were known, aptly enough, as the Monarchs. Their kingdom was Manchester, New Hampshire, and in 14 seasons there they reached the AHL playoffs 13 times, finally claiming the Calder Cup in 2014–15. Fresh off that franchise high note, the team moved to California in 2015, taking over the former ECHL team's name while retaining its proud affiliation with the Los Angeles Kings. As part of a brand new AHL division, the Reign's challenge will be to continue their historic dominance on the ice while trying to finally convince the referees to serve as their court jesters.