- $36 for two tickets to see the Ontario Reign in the Kelly Cup Western Conference Finals against the Allen Americans ($71 value)
- When: Thursday, May 21, at 7 p.m. (Game 3) or Saturday, May 23, at 6 p.m. (Game 4)
- Where: Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Seating: Wrap Around Defend seating section
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
After getting upset in the first round of last year’s playoffs, the Reign have raced toward the 2015 Kelly Cup finals fueled by vengeance. Before they can get their hands on the hardware, though, they must first make it through the Western Conference finals. To do that, they’ll need to take down the West’s top-ranked team, the Allen Americans, by winning a best-of-seven series or by proving the Americans were really born in Canada.
From 2001–2015, the Reign were known, aptly enough, as the Monarchs. Their kingdom was Manchester, New Hampshire, and in 14 seasons there they reached the AHL playoffs 13 times, finally claiming the Calder Cup in 2014–15. Fresh off that franchise high note, the team moved to California in 2015, taking over the former ECHL team's name while retaining its proud affiliation with the Los Angeles Kings. As part of a brand new AHL division, the Reign's challenge will be to continue their historic dominance on the ice while trying to finally convince the referees to serve as their court jesters.