- One ticket to Open Heavens Texas Music Concert
- When: Friday, December 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $18 for the middle of the upper deck (up to $36 value)
- $23.25 for flight-deck and lower-deck sections 301–309 (up to $46.50 value)
- $33 for lower-deck sections 201–207 (up to $66 value)
- $43 for lower-deck sections 101–105 (up to $86 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Open Heavens Texas Music Concert
- Tye Tribbett: Considered the “Elvis of Gospel,” this multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter, and producer who first hit the scene as the lead singer of Greater Anointing (heard on the soundtrack to The Prince of Egypt) is known for his relentless energy and bar-raising vocal jumps. His latest record, Greater Than, scored two Grammys, a #1 spot on Billboard’s Top Gospel Charts, and a Stellar Award to boot.
- Kierra Sheard: A gospel and R&B singer, radio host, and film actress, Kierra started singing at age 6 and began honing classic gospel-crooning techniques not long after—a feat that’s not too surprising considering her mother was one-fifth of The Clark Sisters. Her latest album, 2014’s Graceland, landed her the top spot on the iTunes Gospel Chart.
- Ingrid Rosario: This Spanish-language Christian artist and producer has been honored with nominations for a GMA Dove Award and a Latin Grammy. Her latest album, the soulful Pasion, brims with ballads and centers on Christianity’s beginnings.