What You'll Get
- $25 for general admission, plus admission to an after-party (up to $43.19 value)
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town hall-style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: award-winning producer and author Brian Howie of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The dating and relationship experts: a who’s who of professionals in the romance department, including Elite Image Makeovers founder and matchmaker Kimberly Seltzer
- The extras: attendees can celebrate the 100th show in the Great Love Debate Tour at the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match afterparty, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 11/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.